The APSAR 2021 will be held in the entire virtual international conference. All authors must accomplish online registration and payment by 15 October 2021. At least one author per paper must register. Papers not linked to a registration will be withdrawn from the program and the proceedings. An existing registration record cannot be transferred to any other person. If you are a member of the organization, please check your "Memberships" in "My profile" in the EDAS system before the registration process.
Q & A related to Registration
1. How to upload Final Manuscript and Video :
Please access your EDAS system, then click “My Paper” then choose your paper. Then upload your final manuscript and video by clicking the link on the right side of “Final manuscript” and “Video Presentation.” Please don’t forget to submit the copyright form and registration fee too.
2. I am a member of IEEE but could not find it on the option of payment list; how to solve it ?
Access the EDAS system, click “My Profile,” and add “Memberships,” then try to register again. I hope you can solve the problem. If you have any other issues, please inform us.
3. I paid using Paypal but not mentioned "paid" on the system; how to solve it?
Paypal needs a couple of times/days to process the payment; please wait a moment (a day), and check again.
4. I tried to convert my presentation file (MS WORD) to PDF using IEEE Pdf eXpress, but I didn't know the conference ID.
The conference number from IEEE is 52370 and the official conference name is 2021 7th Asia-Pacific Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar (APSAR).
5. I am Indonesian (local), but could not find the option of local: IEEE member.
Set country of Indonesia in Profile and try again to register.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org